Dr. Hill pursued his post-graduate education, internship, and residency experience at the New York
Orthopedic Hospital of Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center. Once this phase of his education was
completed, he acquired a fellowship in foot and ankle reconstruction at University of South Alabama, in
Dr. Hill is a Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon and a diplomat of American Board of Orthopedic Surgery. In addition, he is also a member of the Florida Medical Society and the Florida Orthopaedic Society.
Dr. Hill opened Hill Orthopedic Center, LLC in 2003. He currently has 3 orthopedic centers in Central Florida to serve your needs.
- Board Certification: Orthopedic Surgeon and diplomat of American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Education: Bachelor of Science, Stanford University
- Education: Medical Degree,Thomas Jefferson University Jefferson Medical College
- Residency: New York Orthopedic Hospital of Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center
- Fellowship:University of South Alabama
- Florida Medical Society
- Florida Orthopaedic Society